Label-Aire Auto Splice Dual Unwinder (ASDU) With Binbox
The Label-Aire Auto Splice Dual Unwinder with Binbox is designed to eliminate time consuming change-overs and save you money.
The Label-Aire Auto Splice Dual Unwinder (ASDU) with Binbox has most of the same features as our Festoon version such as a high-speed servo drive, PLC controls, and a continuous feed unit designed to roll up to your production line and improve line efficiency with minimum operator effort. The ASDU with Binbox features speeds up to 2,500 inches (64 m) per minute and comes equipped with dual 20 inch (508 mm) unwinds. The ASDU’s label sensor and DC servo ensure tight and accurate label splicing. A variety of label sizes can be handled (for example, promotional and coupon labels) by the ASDU and is compatible with all Label-Aire labelers as well as other brands of labelers.
The Auto Splice Dual Unwinder with Binbox will make your operation more efficient by freeing up your operators for other production tasks.
- Five user-adjustable speeds to keep up with most labeling applications.
- Eliminates stoppages due to roll changes.
- Improves production line efficiency.
- PLC controls with DC servo for tight and reliable automatic splices.
- Automatic splicing maintains registration.
- Dual 20″ (508 mm) diameter unwinds and automatic splicing eliminates downtime.