An American craft brewer is small, independent and traditional.
An original beer can label for craft brewers.
The New Label-Aire® Inline 5100 labeling system designed to offer craft brewers advanced features while also making your craft beer can labeling easier, faster, and more affordable … making your brewery more profitable.
The advanced Inline 5100 is a rugged stainless steel cabinet based (including frame and side plates) labeling system. The Inline 5100 also has a smooth-running Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) conveyor which improves label placement accuracy. This system includes the following thin film upgrades specifically for Brew Wrap material:
- Custom durometer wrap belt and back plate. This is to help get the air out from under the label and provide a no label look.
- Back tension assembly at the peel tip and additional assembly back towards unwind. This forces the thin label to separate from the liner as it goes around the peel tip
- Anti-static assembly to eliminate static as labels separate from liner
- Leuze Clear label sensor – for accurate sensing of transparent labels
- Air assist assembly – This keeps the label against the wrap belt as it dispenses and is only on during the label feed
- Mat top conveyor chain – this helps keep the cans from tilting and the label from skewing as it is applied
- Powered rewind – allows for easy removal of liner and increases speed of applicator
For added convenience, this model automatically spaces your products and has a user-friendly operator interface. All these features mean the Inline 5100 easily adapts to your growing needs. Designed for reliable full wrap labeling at medium to high speeds, high-volume, multi-shift operations, the tough and advanced Inline 5100 Brew Wrap delivers.
Packaging Systems Integration is ready to provide you with a reliable, cost-efficient and creative solution to your next Craft Beer labeling project.