Label-Aire 3115-NV Wipe-On Primary Applicator
The Label-Aire® Model 3115-NV makes labeling easier and faster…making you more profitable.
The Model 3115-NV Wipe-On labeler delivers on its promise of speed, accuracy, and ease of use. And that translates into lower operating costs and increased productivity for your business.
The Label-Aire Model 3115-NV was designed for high-speed wipe-on labeling applications at a standard dispense speed of up to 1,500″ (38.1 m) of web per minute or up to 2,000″ (50.8 m) with the optional powered rewind. Advanced features include Velocity Compensation for improved label placement accuracy, a microprocessor controller with digital display, and ambidextrous parts. Zero Downtime Labeling allows your production to continue without costly interruptions. Missing label compensation virtually eliminates unlabeled products. Furthermore, the 3115-NV comes standard with a heavy duty double stack stepper motor-at no extra charge. Not only can the 3115-NV be easily converted to left- or right-hand use, it can also apply labels to the top, side, or bottom of products with a label dispense accuracy of up to +/- 1/32″ (.8 mm). Adding to the 3115-NV’s versatility are the availability of tamp-blow and air-blow conversion kits.
Put this wipe-on pressure-sensitive technology to work for you all day, every day. The Model 3115 Wipe-On labeler is built to meticulous quality standards and designed to withstand the most demanding operation.
3115-NV Wipe-On Advanced Features
- Automatic setup: Includes multiple programmable label pages for easy changeovers to different label sizes.
- Stepper motor drive: For precise starting/stopping, increased reliability, wider range speed variability, and lower maintenance.
- R3 digital display: Select from five languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), domestic or CE (European) configurations, standard/metric unit display and detailed alarm messages. Can rotate 360°in 90°increments.
- Automatic Speed Following (ASF): Labels are accurately applied even through extreme changes in product line speed.
- Optional quick-action collapsible rewind: Allows easy removal of scrap liner.
- Optional smart powered rewind: For dynamic web tension control.
- Wipe-On applicator: Easily adapts to air-blow or tamp-blow use.