Eastey Carton Former (EXCF)
EXCF Carton Former
The EX-CF Case Former from Eastey Enterprises is designed for semi-automatic case forming and packing. The durable design has proven to keep production and maintenance efforts to a minimum to improve your case packing process. The EX-CF Case Former provides a fast and cost-efficient alternative to manual case forming.
Case Forming Made Easy
The EX-CF Case Former enables a single operator to form, pack, and seal corrugate cases. Operation is simple: open the case and place it in the top of the case former. Photo sensors activate the machine’s flap folding mechanism to fold the bottom major and minor flaps. Once the flaps are folded, the case will stay in place while the case is filled by the operator. Filled cases can then be advanced into a taper for automated top and bottom case-sealing.
EX-CF Case Former offers fast and easy case size changes with adjustable hand-crank side rails to accommodate boxes 7.5” to 25” in length, 5.5” to 20” wide, and 3” tall and greater.
FEATURES OF THE EXCF
- Plug-in and go operation
- Adjustable side guides
- Adjustable foot extensions
- Fast and easy box size changes
- Low maintenance
- Accommodates wide case range
- Roller extension included for wide boxes
- Small exit roller table included
- Machinery Makeup – Industrial strength 12 gauge steel, powder coated for durability
- Conveyor Height Adjustment – 27” to 34.6”
- Air Requirements – 80 PSI
- Electrical Requirements – None
- Agency Approvals – CE Certification4
- Minimum Box Size – 7.5” (L) x 5.5″ (W) x 3″ (D)
- Maximum – 25” (L) x 20″ (W) x 19.5″ (D)